Friday, June 6, 2008

Our latest

Well, I can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post. Nothing really exciting to blog about. Joshua had swimming lessons this week and is doing quite well. He dove for his goggles in 5' deep water. Yeah! He's also learned free-style strokes. I'm so proud of my little guy. This evening we went to the Southlake Town square and walked around a bit. The kids got some choc. covered marshmellows with sprinkles on it to share. I can't believe we paid $2.68 for three marshmellows. I guess you could say we splurged. Amanda has and end-of-season softball swimming party tomorrow. Her dad will be taking her as I'll be at a baby shower. I think the other kiddos will be going to Michael's parents.

Our friends are coming home from the cruise from Spain tomorrow. With Michelle just returning from a Royal Carribean Cruise and now our friends too, we're thinking we'll need to check out the whole cruise thing for ourselves. We've applied for passports so we'll be ready when "some great deal" comes up. Probably during hurricane season--Sept.-Nov. We think we'll take the kids too. We'd like them to see some other places besides the Metroplex. We just studied countries this past year. I hope were able to take them to a few places we learned about.

Until then, we'll be having fun in the sun at the gym and down the street at our neighbors. We got invited to swim at their house whenever we want as of yesterday. Yippee!

No comments: