Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dectectives in the House!

Agent M. Cole (aka:party host)
You did a rockin' job directing all those little detectives, baby!

Happy Birthday Alexis! We love You!

Agent L. Cole

Well, we celebrated Alexis 9th birthday July 26th. I can't believe it! We had a detective theme party that was quite a success. We asked the kids to come dressed as detectives. There were about 15 kids which we divided into 3 groups. Each one received an Agent Badge (sticker w/their group # on it.) Michael made up the clues and did a fabulous job I must say. The final clue let the kids to turn on the TV where Michael had made a slide show which told them where to find the missing cake.


Here's part of the crew looking for the microwave clue. I had to help them. (including Michael) They looked everywhere for the clue I'd hidden so well on the bottom of the microwave door. I couldn't make it too obvious could I?



Here's the littlest group---w/Uncle Mark's assistance they found all their clues too!

Here we are putting all our clues together to find out what to do next. Oh the fun we had!

Our 5 suspects!

Keilah, LaVeda, Denise, Aunt Chelle, Aunt Margaret. Thank you to all of you.

We all had a great time. I have to say it will be tough to beat this party. We most certainly have set a high standard now. What were we thinking.

No comments: